This blog is a place to share my passion for cooking and inspire people to cook more from scratch. With six people in the family, cooking is something that is always on my mind. I want to share some of my favorite foods and recipes and share more about traditional diets (like the kind of food our great, great, great grandmothers would have made). Right now I am fascinated with fermented vegetables, coconuts, seafood with a cerviche twist and organ meats... although maybe not all in the same meal!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A New Home!


I'm excited to announce that I've made the move from blogger to wordpress which means that all future posts on FromProcessedtoPure will be found at my new home  http://fromprocessedtopure.com/

I think this new platform will make it easier to comment and should make it easier to expand to new areas as I will be exploring some new food options in the fall which may include personal chef services and potentially selling some food!  This blog is a first step in this new direction for me and I would be honored if you will move on over with me.  I hope my blog readers will sign up for the RSS feed on the new blog so you won't miss any posts.  I am also going to try to update at least weekly and also build a facebook relationship where you can find me at FromProcessedtoPure

So this is not goodbye but just moving to a new home.  Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment